Sunday 1 March 2009

started with 3 ending with 3

hi this is my frist time blogging.i wanted to start bloggling because i would like to share my thougts and what i have to go though to keep my pet doves safe from cats sparrow hawks etc i am going to start with how it all started i use too have a wedding white dove release compeny with we were doing very well on intill i lost my whloe flock of 12 on one practise release i still do not know where they all went i was very upset it has now been 3 years since i had doves intill in october when i bourgh a old sommer house which i made into a pigeon loft and my mate was moving and could not take his doves with him so i had them off of him i let them out ather 6 weeks and they flew away cut the story short i had a phone call from a freind saying that they have found a brown baby pigeon on the side of the road so i said i would have him because he was lonly i brough two white baby doves that were 3 weeks old and i handreared all of them intill now thay are 4 weeks old no i built them a small dovecote which is more partcal than looks.i am hoping that my 3 doves will amke this there home as i would love to have some doves in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. I know you published this a while ago, but if you see this perhaps you would go into detail on your blog about hand-rearing because I am very interested in this. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete